Leasing inventory buildings.
Our Clean Room Building Floor Plan Building Specifications
- -Located in Navojoa Industrial Park, in Navojoa Sonora, Mexico, 365 (598 Km) miles south of the U.S. border at Nogales, Arizona
- -Interior space built in 2002.
- -Used exclusively for the manufacturing of medical equipment.
- -Designed and build under the supervision of Cawley Architects of Phoenix, Arizona.
Clean Rooms Equipment
- -Flush clean-room fluorescent lights.
- -Poured vinyl floors with curved coping at edges.
- -Compressed air distribution grid.
- -Conference/Office rooms.
- -Air Conditioning: Two 80 tons and one 20 tons units.
- -34,500 Volt 3-phase utility supply with 1000 KVA transformer.
- -75 KVA and 45 KVA power panels.
- -Fire alarm system.
- -Fire shutters.
- -Three trailer loading docks.
Main Clean Room
- -216' x 60' (12,690 square feet) with 10' ceiling (65.8 m x 18.3 m (1240 meters squared) with 3m ceiling)
- -ISO 14644-1 Class 8 (100,000 particles per cubic foots)
- -Has tested Class 7 (10,000 particles per cubic foot)
- -45 air changes per hour
- -Positive air pressure, digital instrument controls
- -Ceiling Trolley Duct power supply system
Secondary Clean Room
- -48' x 40' (1920 square feet) with 10' ceiling (14.6 m x 12.2 m (178.4 meters squared) with 3m ceiling)
- -Also Class 8 and has tested Class 7
- -Positive air pressure