Why expanding to Mexico.
With Americans able to literally walk over the border if they choose, however effective business decision making require more than intuition. Reasoning is using the facts and figures in front of you to make decisions.
There is sound reasoning in choosing Mexico as the ideal location to expand your manufacturing or assembly facility.
- Skilled and availability of young trainable workforce
- Lower labor cost
- Geographic position and proximity to the US market
- Tax incentives for manufactures
- Elimination of taxes and duties due to Free Trade Agreements with 44 countries
- World-class communication infrastructure
- Supply chain integration
- Availability of technical training, engineering, research and design
- Devotion to quality culture
- Legal certainty and protection of intellectual property
- Growing domestic market
One of Mexico’s greatest advantage is its location. Its shared border with the United States facilitates the trade between the two countries with a sophisticated network of world-class highways and modern efficient customs facilities. Abundance of labor supply and engineers in Mexico means that US, Canadian, European, Japanese, Korean and recently Chinese companies are locating their manufacturing facilities in Mexico which increases foreign direct investment and contributed to improve the quality of life of families in many communities across the country. The impact of this impressive economic growth is visible along the US-Mexico border and key industrial regions in Central Mexico.